– In April 2016, following an audition, Jane was accepted by the Federation of Women’s Institutes (WI) as an approved speaker, and looks forward to fulfilling the bookings she has received for 2016 and 2017 to talk to different branches about her books.
– On 10th November 2015 she was interviewed live on BBC Radio Suffolk as a sofa guest on Lesley Dolphin’s show. She was invited to talk about her life and her books, The Voice from the Garden (the Cobbolds were from Ipswich) and Duchesses: Living in 21st Century Britain.
– Jane was invited by the Mayor of Ipswich to attend the grand reopening, after restoration, of the orangery and stable block at Holywells Park (the Cobbold brewing family’s former estate), Ipswich, Suffolk, which took place on 18th July 2015.
(Above) The author with Pamela Hambro’s (nee Cobbold) great nephew, Major Philip Hope-Cobbold (on left), and Anthony Cobbold of the Cobbold Family History Trust. (Below) Left: the restored orangery. Right: the redesigned stable block.
– On 18th December 2014, Jane was a speaker at a Yorkshire Post Literary Lunch, held at the Old Swan Hotel, Harrogate, where she talked about Duchesses: Living in 21st Century Britain (below):
– Jane attended a joint book signing event on 6 December 2014 with the Duchess of Northumberland at The Alnwick Garden at Alnwick Castle, Northumberland (below):
– On 25th September 2014 Jane was invited to give a talk and book signing at Waterstones, St Albans for Duchesses: Living in 21st Century Britain (below).